The Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance is overseen by a Board of Managers that is comprised of physicians on the Baylor medical staff who represent many specialties, as well as members of the Baylor Health Care System administrative team and a member of the community.
Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance (BSWQA) is developing a clinically integrated organization of employed physicians, independent physicians, hospitals and other providers of care whose mission is to improve quality and reduce the overall cost of care for the patients and communities served by the Baylor Health Care System.
The Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance has been awarded a three-year accreditation as a Level 2 Accountable Care Organization, the first to be awarded the recognition in North Texas and the second in the state. Read More
BSWQA has a physician-led board of directors and management team focused upon:
- Quality care and quality improvement processes, designed by physicians
- Strong clinical integration across all points of care
- Population management
- Health Information Technology (HIT) and analytical reporting
- Provider performance reward system
- BHCS-aligned contracting, network development, legal and finance support
- Efficiently reducing rate of increase in the cost of care